Bunker and Putting Workshop (Expression of Interest)
November 16, 2019 - January 26, 2020
Are 3 putts your average stroke for each hole? Do you take more than one shot to get the ball out of the bunker? Then come and join our workshop to learn skills to ensure your short game will help you get that dream handicap.
Included in the package:
- 60 mins group lesson with a PGA golf coach.
- Golf club hires available. We recommend bringing your own clubs if you have them.
- Practice golf balls.
- Full access to the practice range facilities including driving range, bunker practise area, chipping and putting practice range during the lesson.
Celebrate your golf workshop with a glass of bubble and selections of shared platters along with complimentary tea and coffee.
- Basic Understanding of Putting – The Relationship between Speed and Distance. Learn how to control the ball on any greens. Make less 3 putts and more one-putts!
- Basic Understanding Bunker Shot – How to get it out the first time. Learn how the sand affects your club and lie. Pick the right club to suit your shot and how the choices you make will affect your score.
Don’t miss this opportunity to meet like-minded ladies that are as keen as you to improve their golf whilst having tons of fun!
We are looking for an expression of interest at this stage and we got these dates to secure at our venue. Dates available:
Nov 16th, 17th, 24th
December: 14th or 15th
January: 18th, 19th, 25th, 26th
9:45 AM: Arrive at Golf Club for briefing and group intro
10:00 AM: Lesson start
11:30 PM: Lesson finish
11:45 PM: Food and drinks, socialize and feedback with PGA coach
VENUE: Wainui Golf Course or Gulf Harbour Golf Course (TBC)
NOTE: Expression of interest will close once we got 12 participants and Chicks Who Golf has the right to cancel the event due to weather or no enough participant to run the event. So please gather your family and friends together so we can run this event for you. Limited to only 12 ladies!
Kindly fill up this form below with the details and dates you prefer: