Chipping and Pitching Workshop (Expression of Interest)
November 16, 2019 - January 26, 2020
Do you thin your pitch shot? Do you know what’s the difference between pitching and chipping? How do you control pitch shot from far and how to pitch shot to the green and stop it? Why are they so many degrees of wedges and what do they even mean? If these are you common headache and questions, then comes and join our workshop to learn skills to ensure your short game will help you get that dream handicap and get these problem gone once and for all!
Included in the package:
- 90 mins group lesson with a PGA golf coach.
- Golf club hires available. We recommend bringing your own clubs if you have them.
- Practice golf balls.
- Full access to the practice range facilities including driving range, bunker practise area, chipping and putting practice range during the lesson.
Celebrate your first golf clinics with a glass of bubble and selections of shared platters along with complimentary tea and coffee.
- Basic Understanding of Chipping – The Difference between chips and pitches. Get the ball closer to the hole first time, by learning a variety of shots to control distance.
- Basic Understanding of different Wedges – Sand Wedges, Pitching Iron, 45 degrees, 48 degrees, 56 degrees and 60 degrees. What do they even mean?
- Chipping out of short grass and deep grass – different swing and different technique and why normally we failed to get it out of trouble.
Don’t miss this opportunity to meet like-minded ladies that are as keen as you to improve their golf whilst having tons of fun!
We are looking for an expression of interest at this stage and we got these dates to secure at our venue. Dates available:
Nov 16th, 17th, 24th
December: 14th or 15th
January: 18th, 19th, 25th, 26th
9:45 AM: Arrive at Golf Club for briefing and group intro
10:00 AM: Lesson start
11:30 PM: Lesson finish
11:45 PM: Food and drinks, socialize and feedback with PGA coach
VENUE: Wainui Golf Course or Gulf Harbour Golf Course (TBC)
NOTE: Expression of interest will close once we got 12 participants and Chicks Who Golf has the right to cancel the event due to weather or no enough participant to run the event. So please gather your family and friends together so we can run this event for you. Limited to only 12 ladies!
Kindly fill up this form below with the details and dates you prefer: