- This event has passed.
Drive for show, putt for dough! Let’s nail that short game!
October 19 @ 9:45 am - 12:45 pm$157.55
- 90 mins group lesson with a PGA golf coach.
- Golf club hires available. We recommend bringing your own clubs if you have them.
- Practice golf balls.
- Full access to the practice range facilities including driving range, bunker practice area, chipping and putting practice range during the lesson.
- Basic Understanding of Putting – The Relationship between Speed and Distance. Learn how to control the ball on any greens. Make less 3 putts and more one putts!
- Basic Understanding of Chipping – The Difference between chips and pitches. Get the ball closer to the hole first time, by learning a variety of shots to control distance.
- Basic Understanding Bunker Shot – How to get it out the first time. Learn how the sand affects your club and lie. Pick the right club to suit your shot and how the choices you make will affect your score.
9:45 AM: Arrive at Golf Club for briefing and group intro
10:00 AM: Lesson start
11:30 PM: Lesson finish
11:45 PM: Food and drinks, socialize and feedback with PGA coach
NOTE: Registration closed on 12th October 2019 and Chicks Who Golf has the right to cancel the event due to weather or no enough participant to run the event. So please gather your family and friends together so we can run this event for you. Limited to only 12 ladies!
If you wish to pay via Bank Deposit, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with email subject “[BANK DETAILS] Ladies Short Game Workshop October 19, 2019“