Drive for show, putt for dough! Let’s nail that short game!
April 13 @ 10:45 am - 1:45 pm$157.55
Do you thin your pitch shot? Are 3 putts your average stroke for each hole? Do you take more than one shot to get the ball out of the bunker? Then come and join our workshop to learn skills to ensure your short game will help you get that dream handicap.
Included in the package:
- 90 mins group lesson with a PGA golf coach.
- Golf club hire available. We recommend bringing your own clubs if you have them.
- Practice golf balls.
- Full access to the practice range facilities including driving range, bunker practice area, chipping and putting practice range during the lesson.
- Celebrate your first golf clinics with a glass of bubble and selections of shared platters along with complimentary tea and coffee.
- Basic Understanding of Putting – The Relationship between Speed and Distance. Learn how to control the ball on any greens. Make less 3 putts and more one putts!
- Basic Understanding of Chipping – The Difference between chips and pitches. Get the ball closer to the hole first time, by learning a variety of shots to control distance.
- Basic Understanding Bunker Shot – How to get it out the first time. Learn how the sand affects your club and lie. Pick the right club to suit your shot and how the choices you make will affect your score.
Don’t miss this opportunity to meet like-minded ladies that are as keen as you to improve their golf whilst having tons of fun
BOOK HERE TODAY!
10:45 AM: Arrive at Golf Club for briefing and group intro
11:00 AM: Lesson start
12:30 PM: Lesson finish
12:45 PM: Food and drinks, socialize and feedback with PGA coach
NOTE: Registration closed on 7th April 2019 and Chicks Who Golf has the right to cancel the event due to weather or no enough participant to run the event. So please gather your family and friends together so we can run this event for you. Limited to only 12 ladies!